TINCTURE - JOINT PAIN RELIEF (Including lower back, OA, RA)
We believe that nature is God's pharmacy.
Herbal tinctures can be taken alone or mixed into other liquids like water, tea, or juice. They can effectively help digestion, immune system function, and stress management. They are also effetive in providing pain reduction in conditions such as osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritisHerbal.
Tinctures can support overall health and well-being.
Are Tinctures and Extracts Effective?
Our bodies utilize about 98% of herbal extracts/tinctures but only about 50% of capsule and tablets. Tinctures are far more potent due to the large concentration of herbs in a smaller dose
Whether preparing a tincture or an extract depends on the plant and whether the leaves, flowers,root or fruit is being used. We use the old-fashioned cold process method which is time consuming but well worth it.
The difference between a tincture and an extract is that tinctures are always made with alcohol as the solvent. Any other solvent used, the preparation is an extract, not a tincture
If you are taking any prescription medications, it's important to check for potential interactions with herbs.
JOINT PAIN RELIEF is effective in reducing swelling, inflammation and joint discomfort without negative side effects.
- Devils Claw – could provide pain reduction in conditions such as osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA), anti-inflammatory
- Turmeric Root – contains the chemical compound curcumin, which has been shown to aid in treating and preventing several chronic conditions; Studies show that curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric, is especially effective at decreasing pain caused by arthritis
- Ginger Root – helps relieve pain, decrease nausea, and enhance immune function to help protect against illness and infection
- Sarsaparilla Root - Chemicals in sarsaparilla might help decrease pain and swelling. Some chemicals might also help kill cancer cells or slow down their growth. People use sarsaparilla for cancer, rheumatoid arthritis (RA),
- Licorice Root – is known for analgesic and nervine properties
- Yucca Root - Yucca extracts have anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory effects. Yucca contains anti-inflammatory polyphenolics such as resveratrol and yuccaols A, B, C, D and E
Dosage: 3 - 6 ml daily – could take a week to experience relief
Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh