SORE THROAT SPRAY - Sage/Oregano/Rosemary
This remedy uses both plant material and essential oil as some of the beneficial compounds are more soluble in alcohol.
Numerous compounds (see below) found in these herbs help battle a sore throat associated with a cold or flu. Oregano has many medicinal properties perfect for treating a sore throat and destroying streptococcus bacteria biofilm.
Blend of Rosemary, Oregano, Sage, Oregano EO, Grain alcohol
• Rosemary compounds include cineole, camphor + alpha-pinene which are proven pain relievers
• Relief from inflammation
• Ant-influenza compounds are rosmarinic acid, oleanolic acid and eucalyptol
• Oregano is particularly useful to treat strep throat
• Sage is a strog anti-bacterial agent- - active compounds are alpha-thujone and camphor
Suggested Dosage: 6 sprays every three hours
Store in a cool location for up to 1 year.
Statement shave not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh