TINCTURE -SLEEP AID (Calming + Relaxing)
We believe that nature is God's pharmacy.
Herbal tinctures can be taken alone or mixed into other liquids like water, tea, or juice. They can effectively help digestion, immune system function, and stress management. Herbal tinctures can support overall health and well-being.
Are Tinctures and Extracts Effective?
Our bodies utilize about 98% of herbal extracts/tinctures but only about 50% of capsule and tablets. Tinctures are far more potent due to the large concentration of herbs in a smaller dose
Whether preparing a tincture or an extract depends on the plant and whether the leaves, flowers,root or fruit is being used. We use the old-fashioned cold process method which is time consuming but well worth it.
The difference between a tincture and an extract is that tinctures are always made with alcohol as the solvent. Any other solvent used, the preparation is an extract, not a tincture
If you are taking any prescription medications, it's important to check for potential interactions with herbs.
SLEEP AID is a super-calming and relaxing tincture, that not only improves the quality of your sleep but is also uplifting.
- Valerian Root - has been used to ease insomnia, anxiety, and nervous restlessness since the second century
- Hops Flower - a plant with multiple properties: can ease anxiety and insomnia especially related to nervous tension
- Lavender – can improve sleep quality, including in people with insomnia, depression, and anxiety
- Chamomile Flowers – have carminative properties to calm you, reducing anxiety
Dosage: 4 – 6 ml 30 mins before bedtime
Interactions: If you are currently being treated with sedatives or other RX you should not use valerian without talking to your health care provider.
Statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh