CLAY FACE MASKS - French Green, Brazilian Rose, Brazilian Purple
Our three pure, untreated clays are highly effective for absorbing toxins, and removing dead skin from the outer epidermis.
French Green Clay for normal to oily skin, is also highly recognized as a pore tightening toner, and an excellent choice for naturally treating acne. Adding to the effectiveness of this special mask, we blended a measured amount of all-natural Kaolin Clay which is filled with essential minerals, and is often a first choice when used on sensitive skin as a cleanser and exfoliator. Avocado and Sweet Almond oils are included for their skin rejuvenating abilities.
Brazilian Rose Clay and Brazilian Purple Clay for sensitive to dry and mature skin.
Our face masks are the closest elixirs to the Fountain of Youth itself, you won’t be disappointed!
How To Use:
- Use 1 to 2 times a week to smooth skin's texture, minimize fine lines and pores
- Start with a clean face and apply a thin layer first to face and neck - apply a 2nd layer if needed
- French Green Clay - allow the mask to dry for 10 - 15 minutes depending on your skin type - you should begin to feel "tightening" of your skin as it dries. As soon as dry rinse off with warm water
- Using circular motions with fingers helps to stimulate circulation, polish your skin and provide an exfoliating action as the mask is removed.
- Brazilian Rose Clay and Brazilian Purple Clay - leave on skin for 15 - 20 minutes for the full effect of this gently, moisturizing mask. Rinse with warm water.
Distilled Water, Avocado Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Kaolin Clay, French Green Clay, Brazilian Pink Clay, Brazilian Purple Clay, Emulsifying Wax, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Rose Essential Oil
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh